Re: [GENERAL] rules failed

От Herouth Maoz
Тема Re: [GENERAL] rules failed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 01:34 +0300 on 10/07/1999, Mike Engelhart wrote:

> This is what i did in case it makes a difference.  I installed LinuxPPC R5
> using the latest installer from them, immediately downloaded postgres 6.5,
> edited the template linux_ppc to turn off the compiler optimization that I
> saw posted in the archives to get rid of the problem where calling
> "destroydb" wouldn't work.  Then I compiled and installed postgres and ran
> the regression test.  I've done this on 2 different machines already. One
> was a 604e and one was a PPC with a G3 upgrade card in it.

Just to make sure - when you installed R5, did you make sure you are not
installing the Postgres RPMs that came with it? (Assuming you installed
from the same R5 cd as I did) They were 6.5 beta, I don't know which beta.
If you used the X-based installer, these RPMs install themselves as part of
the servers set of packages.

Herouth

--
Herouth Maoz, Internet developer.